Vilniaus kooperacijos kolegija
- Vilniaus kooperacijos kolegija (VKK) is a noted and attractive higher education institution recognized in the European higher educational area and providing innovative high-quality studies, research and further training services to national and foreign students, social partners and economic entities.
- To conduct higher education studies offering qualifications that meet the requirements of the state and society, as well as economy needs.
- To develop applied research and provide counseling for enterprises and further training services.
- To develop a social, creative, responsible, independent and enterprising personality.
- To provide high-quality education in line with modern society and economy needs.
- To develop national and international activities by providing added-value studies.
- To improve professional competences for academic and administrative staff by enhancing staff capacity.
- To modernize infrastructure by renovating facilities and implementing state-of-the-art information technologies.